2am Traffic!

2am Traffic!
I get paid for sharing popular videos and really cool content! Now you can too - click on the banner to see how!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Gods Got Your Back...

Ever feel like the world is conspiring against you? I felt like this over the weekend. And there was little I could do about it. I tried thinking of every angle of how to change my circumstances but there was nothing. Just about when I realized that I could start getting bitter and angry, that whisper from God in my heart said to me. "don't get bitter and don't worry. God has your back." And somehow I knew it was true. I would get through it. So now was the moment for me to trust and listen or go off on my own and manipulate my own path. I had already made up my mind. I was going to listen to God. And God did have my back. I'm writing this in hindsight looking back on the day after.

Thanks for your comments!

~Albie
http://sailingwithalbie.blogspot.com

Want to make RESIDUAL Income Sharing What You Love?

http://2amtraffic.com/index.php?r=1albie


No comments:

Post a Comment