2am Traffic!

2am Traffic!
I get paid for sharing popular videos and really cool content! Now you can too - click on the banner to see how!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Trust




You know I can't tell you how many times my wife or I have gone through hard times, or even lost our job and felt thrown on trusting God to show us what we were to do next and where we were going to live. The temptation to worry and to not trust God is very strong. But each time God has come through for us and has done so again - just recently! All the 'doors' seemed 'closed' but at the right time God opened the way for us to go. I have only thankfulness for my Awesome God.

There's a verse that says basically that unless you have faith like a little child you will not enter Gods Kingdom. When we were a little kid we didn't understand how everything worked but could only trust that our parents loved us and were helping and watching out for us. That's how God wants us to trust him!

-Thanks for your comments on 'Trust'!

Albie Derbyshire
Http://godsbeautifulname.blogspot.com





1 comment:

  1. I read this and that was very inspiring, Dad! Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete