2am Traffic!

2am Traffic!
I get paid for sharing popular videos and really cool content! Now you can too - click on the banner to see how!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sailing Out on the Dark Ocean...




It's a really beautiful night out here at sea. Their are a billion and one stars out and the waves are only a couple feet high. The wind is coming from the west and I'm sailing to the south west on a close reach. The sails are pulling the boat through the waves at a good clip and it's fun to watch them pass me by! My kerosine lantern is on next to me in the cockpit. A couple ships passed me by and a couple fishing boats. It was nice eating dinner out on the waves. Canned chicken and canned pears. I guess it doesn't sound amazing but it made me happy lol!

Thanks for your comments! To read more sailing adventures and videos check out my sailing blog: http://SailingWithAlbie.blogspot.com


-Albie

No comments:

Post a Comment