2am Traffic!

2am Traffic!
I get paid for sharing popular videos and really cool content! Now you can too - click on the banner to see how!

Friday, January 9, 2015

This Beautiful Day in Front of Me...





I was thinking as I was working that today is such a beautiful day! The trees are changing color. 

As I drive from home to home delivering packages, I notice the backdrop of the mountains way in the distance. 

I am thankful that I have a job I like

I am thankful to be alive!

Still its a little bitter sweet because I have to work on this gorgeous day. If I had one wish as to what I would like to do today, my mind instantly entertained the thought of going sailing or hiking.

But then, if I was not working I would probably be still at home and not even noticing what a nice day it was! I can speculate about different scenerios but in reality the 'what if's' are not real and they definitely don't make me feel any better!

All in all I have to be thankful for the beautiful day in front of me and acknowledge that I do have some control over it and can do some things I want to do today. 

Thank You Lord for your love and for life! May I remember to be an example of your kindness to others.


Thanks for your comments!

~Albie
http://SailingWithAlbie.blogspot.com







PS: Make Money Blogging! >>>http://10k-for.me/76c


No comments:

Post a Comment