2am Traffic!

2am Traffic!
I get paid for sharing popular videos and really cool content! Now you can too - click on the banner to see how!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Minute Error/Impatience = $95 + 3 Hours Lost

So what exactly does this mean: 'A Minute Error/Impatience = $95 + 3 Hours Lost',  well, I'll tell you! Yesterday, another car in front of me was pulling up to the traffic light ahead of me and instead of giving me just a little extra room to pass by him in the right turning lane, he hogged both lanes. So because I drive and deliver packages for a living, and get paid by how many I deliver per hour  - I was naturally irritated with what he did. I instantly thought of what I could do to get around him but nothing came to mind - except suddenly the thought that I could go up the curb a little and get around him that way! Lol! Well that's what I did but it wasn't very funny since I didn't see a sharp object sticking out of the curb that instantly slashed my tire two inches across as I made my way up and around the car and into the turning lane. Wooosh! Oh no! I had heard that ugly sound before! So as I pulled my injured moving van into a metered parking spot on the side if the road, I saw what a big mistake I had made. I had turned one minute of impatience into hours of work taking off the tire, going to get a new one, waiting for a toe truck to help me out on the new tire and wasting my time and three other colleagues time too. Wow! You would think that somewhere I had learned that lesson before! 

Thanks for your comments!

-Albie
http://SailingWithAlbie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment