2am Traffic!

2am Traffic!
I get paid for sharing popular videos and really cool content! Now you can too - click on the banner to see how!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ever Late to Work?

I can't stand being late to work! But it sometimes happens. So there's a quote I was reading as I was heading down the elevator:

"You have to learn to laugh at your problems. Tears of self pity and sorrow never release faith. I simply did what the Spirit of God told me to do."

Ok, so that sounds easy - except when you have to pay the consequences of being late. Lol!
It's then that you either fall apart or have faith that God will help you. For me it's been a little bit of both, but I'm trusting this morning! The funny thing is that many times at the end of the day I look back and see how God turned things around because I trusted him and didn't let it effect my attitude.

Thanks for your comments on 'Being late to work'

-Albie
http://sailingwithalbie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment