2am Traffic!

2am Traffic!
I get paid for sharing popular videos and really cool content! Now you can too - click on the banner to see how!

Monday, August 4, 2014

Online Strategy

Today I have come up with an online business strategy to make income for my family with AlbiesOnlineJobs. It revolves around me and my families interests but primarily around my love of the sea and sailing and my sailing blog (http://SailingWithAlbie.blogspot.com)

It is a 16 point plan that involves advertising (primarily my sailing blog) but seven or eight different business that can be effectively advertised alongside. It has taken me twenty years learning business for this plan to come about. But I'm giving it a three month trial to see if it will work! If it does have good results I will post my findings in http://AlbiesOnlineIncome.blogspot.com In the end it is not just to help me and my family but others as well. Many of the business have 0 investment costs except for your personal time and it is my hope that those who perhaps don't have a lot if money and are looking to break free of financial ties will be able to.

Thanks for your comments!

Albie Derbyshire
Http://SailingWithAlbie.blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment